Water Leakage Investigations(Released on August 16)
- Forensic Investigations on Existing Buildings
- Water Leakage, Water Intrusion & Water Damage
- Insurance claims due to water infiltration
- Structural ratings versus water intrusion
- Laboratory tests versus tropical storms or hurricanes
Infrared Testing in the Construction Industry and Beyond(Released on April 1)
- What is the role of infrared envelope inspections in building commissioning for verifying new construction and reducing liability?
- How can infrared envelope testing add value to green initiatives and energy saving programs?
- How does IR imaging detect failing window seals and faulty or missing insulation invisible to the naked eye?
- How much can energy loss disrupt building heating and cooling distribution, and how much can it affect utility costs?
- How can IR testing be used to evaluate current masonry conditions and control costs on repairs?
Meteorological Data, Storms, Wind, Rain, Intensity, Accuracy & Computer Models(Released on March 1)
- About Rocco & LRC Services
- Meteorological Data
- Federal Weather Databases
- Repository of US Weather Radar
- Weather Event Historical Data
- Microscale to Synaptic Scale Data
- Mesocyclones, Microbursts & Tornadoes
Wind Damage to Windows, Investigation & Claims(Released on February 20)
- Paul Interviewed on Newstalk 101 in Panama City
- Intro to Tara Munoz & Paul Beers
- Wind Damage to Windows, Visual & Discrete
- Building Code Changes by Paul Beers After Andrew
- Expert Testimony and Forensic Testing vs Insurance Claims
- Wind Damage Characteristics
- Insurance Company Obligations & Claim Denials
- and much more…
Windstorm Insurance Claims, Coverage, Experts & Litigation(Released on February 1)
- About Gina Lozier
- 2017 Hurricane Season Damages & Costs
- Insurance Company Claim Mitigation Tactics
- Why policy owners should have an expert on their side
- When claims go to trial, etc.
Roofing and the Wet Suit Waterproofing Membrane System(Released on December 26)
- About Matt Leslie & the Roofing Industry
- Wet Suit Membrane & its many uses
- About Neptune Coatings
- Wet Suit Durability
- Building Envelope Applications
FAPIA, Hurricanes & Insurance Claims(Released on September 4)
- About Jimmy Farach of FAPIA
- What are some of the differences you see between the 0/4 0/5 hurricanes and Irma related to the way the claims process is going?
- What types of damages are you seeing from Irma vs the storms of the 04 and 05 seasons?
- Do you feel the involvement of a claim advocate such as yourself makes a difference in the way a claim is handled and the result?
- How have you changed the way you approach claims, assess damages and investigate the loss for Irma?
- If there were 3 or 4 critical points you could stress to a property owner now after Irma or for any future storm such as Irma, what would those be?
- Do you see any differences in changes in weather patterns and storms over the past 10 years or so?
Strategic Projects Division and Testing Methods(Released on May 3)
- Strategic Projects
- Water Testing Methods
- Hurricane Recovery
- Water Penetration in Buildings
- Results & Solutions
- Consultants versus Contractors
- Elimination of Problems
Construction Industry Legal Services(Released on April 3)
- About The Firm
- Notice of Defect & What to do
- Florida 558 Notices
- Opportunity to Cure – Right of Repair
- Documentation needed to avoid insurance issues
- Product Warranties & Importance
- Water Leakage Defects & Contractor Inspections