Welcome to Everything Building Envelope℠!
Everything Building Envelope℠ is a dedicated podcast forum for understanding the building envelope. Our podcast series discusses current trends and issues that contractors, developers and building owners have to deal with related to pre and post construction. Our series touches on various topics related to water infiltration, litigation and construction methods related to the building envelope.
(Released on September 1st)
- About Jimmy Farach of FAPIA
- What are some of the differences you see between the 0/4 0/5 hurricanes and Irma related to the way the claims process is going?
- What types of damages are you seeing from Irma vs the storms of the 04 and 05 seasons?
- Do you feel the involvement of a claim advocate such as yourself makes a difference in the way a claim is handled and the result?
- How have you changed the way you approach claims, assess damages and investigate the loss for Irma?
- If there were 3 or 4 critical points you could stress to a property owner now after Irma or for any future storm such as Irma, what would those be?
- Do you see any differences in changes in weather patterns and storms over the past 10 years or so?