Welcome to Everything Building Envelope℠!
Everything Building Envelope℠ is a dedicated podcast forum for understanding the building envelope. Our podcast series discusses current trends and issues that contractors, developers and building owners have to deal with related to pre and post construction. Our series touches on various topics related to water infiltration, litigation and construction methods related to the building envelope.
(Released on April 1st)
- What is the role of infrared envelope inspections in building commissioning for verifying new construction and reducing liability?
- How can infrared envelope testing add value to green initiatives and energy saving programs?
- How does IR imaging detect failing window seals and faulty or missing insulation invisible to the naked eye?
- How much can energy loss disrupt building heating and cooling distribution, and how much can it affect utility costs?
- How can IR testing be used to evaluate current masonry conditions and control costs on repairs?